2nd floor house - Refinishing wood floors yourself.
Natural Stone Tile Flooring. Refinishing Gym Floors.
Natural Stone Tile Flooring
- Natural stone is a geographical list of stone used for decorative purposes in construction and monumental sculpture; currently or historically produced in various countries. In addition hardstone carving uses many types of gemstones.
- (Natural Stones) There are several naturally occurring stones that look similar to turquoise. These include Howlite, a white rock with black or gray markings, and Magnite or Magnesite, a white mineral that forms in rough nodules looking faintly like the vegetable cauliflower.
- Used to differentiate non-manufactured stone products such as limestone, travertine, marble, and granite from human-made "cultured stone" products. Natural stone products are suitable for both interior projects (such as fireplaces) and exterior projects (such as exterior cladding for houses).
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- building material used in laying floors
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- Cover (something) with tiles
- a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- Arrange (two or more windows) on a computer screen so that they do not overlap
This group incorporates natural materials in a modern way. Coconut heishi beads in an array of blues & greens blend nicely with wood beads & organic gold metals.
A trio of luminous stones and soft gold tones make the Urban Natural Circle Bracelet from Kenneth Cole New York a romantic, pretty piece with a touch of urban polish. Earthy and sophisticated, this 7.5-inch bracelet hangs gracefully from the wrist. Its pretty green, yellow, and brown hues complement any ensemble. Pair this beauty with sleeveless tops and dresses or a cropped jacket in deep brown or amber tones.
Ghost Canyon, Phae Muang Phi ?????????? Natural Stone Pillars, Northern Thailand
Thailand's "Grand Canyon" is located near Phrae, Thailand. This park represents some fantastic rock formations, and a unique view of Thailand, as natural stone pillars were formed over 2.5 million years. These formations were carved out of the stone and sand over time, and only in this one area of Thailand are they present.
Muang Phi means "City of Ghosts" in Thai. It is a a quiet place, and none of the local Thai's want to live around the park. On the other hand, Phae Muang Phi also provides a glimpse into some rare species of vegetation and animals to northern Thailand. The old folklore story talks of an old woman named Sum. She found a pond full of gold at the site, and went back to the village to get help and move the gold to the village. When they got back, the gold was gone and steps in the dirt vanished into the Grand Canyon area of Phae Muang Phi. So the assumption is the ghosts took the gold. Also, whats makes the place haunted, is when villagers got lost over the years, they always ended up back at Ghost Canyon, which also helped build the folklore side of the stories. Phae Muang Phi is an interesting geological site, with unique rock formations not found anywhere else in Thailand. You have to stop by for a visit if you are in the Chiang Mai area of Thailand.
Organics, artist lampwork focal glass pendant, turquoise, citrine, zebra onyx and cuprite natural stones, antiqued copper necklace
This rustic necklace features an organic waves lampwork pendant made by the artist Julian Lievano (Juln).
Nice fruity colors, with an oval shape enhanced with special bumps.
Combined with earthy natural stones: turquoise rondelle and heishi, zebra onyx and natural citrine rounds, cuprite flecks...
A few antiqued copper cast metal spacers and an antiqued copper toggle clasp for an easy closure.
This necklace is earthy, rustic, chunky...
The lenght is 46cm (18inch), the lampwork focal measures 30 mm wide, about 1 1/4", and 35 mm long, 1 3/8".
natural stone tile flooring
A photographic directory and reference, covering over 350 types of stone used in architecture and interior design.
This unique resource explains the terminology and characteristics of the "dimension stone" used in interior and exterior architecture. It provides high-quality photographs of over 350 representative samples together with a summary of the aesthetic qualities, technical properties, availability, and application of each group. A gallery of over thirty additional photographs shows examples of actual projects built with natural stone. 383 photographs
home gym floor
flooring white oak
killing floor 1007 download
quartz tile flooring
hot water in floor heating
rubber floor moulding
Post a comment
| HOME |